Thursday, August 29, 2013

Up to date..

I'm currently 20 weeks and 4 days pregnant so I'm not going to go all the way back to the beginning and fill you in on every little detail because I would be here forever and no one would want to read that all in one sitting haha, I will however fill you in on the main points up to this date.

May 8th- This marks the day we found out we were expecting, putting me around the 4.5 week mark. We had discussed having children pretty well since we had gotten married, in October 2011, but in September 2012 I really got baby fever and decided I wanted them sooner then later. November 2012 was when we stopped using birth control and we were honestly expecting it to take anywhere from 6-12 months for us to conceive so when we found out it only took about 4.5 months it left us a little shocked but very excited.

June 10th- This is when everyone started finding out we had told our parents and close friends and family mostly within a week of finding out but didn't want everyone to know just yet so after we had our first doctors appointment and everything was confirmed we felt more comfortable with putting it out there. I was very fortunate with morning sickness, while I felt like crap and had some major nausea I never threw up and was able to go about normal day to day life pretty well.


 August 21st- This was a special day for us, this was our 20 week scan where we got to find our the gender of our little baby. Getting to lay there for about 20-30 minutes and just watch our baby was honestly one of the best moments ever it was so unbelievable just to see everything so clear and all themovements was so special. We got a pretty clear shot for gender reveal and were happy to see it was a little boy, this was what I had thought from the beginning. During the scan he was sucking this fingers and also had the hiccups and he was weighing in at 11 ounces. Unfortunately I have yet to really feel any movements but it should be any time now so I'm anxiously awaiting the day!

That pretty well takes us up to now, I am currently starting to have trouble sleeping, starting to have to pee ALL the time and am getting back and hip pains, oh the joys eh. Anyways I will end this post off with a few pictures, thanks for reading!





I usually take belly shots every week or second week, this is just a little recap!



No comments:

Post a Comment