Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Baby bump & Puppy birthday!

Yesterday, October 21st, was our wonderful dogs second birthday. I kind of make a big deal out of it for him, I know he has no idea why its any different from any other day, but he's my baby and I like to spoil him any chance I can. I had the day off yesterday so I picked him up a few new treats and made sure he got to play outside lots and just generally have a good day. I also made sure to snap a few pictures so I'll add them in here.







Isn't he just precious <3


Yesterday also marked my 28th week, which is crazy! I know I say that all the time but it really is amazing and scary how quickly the weeks are flying by now. As each week progresses I get more and more uncomfortable, which I know is to be expected. I officially have a little less then 3 weeks left of work which excites me. Getting little or no sleep when I don;t need to be at work by 7:30 in the morning will be slightly more manageable.

I predict that we will have a soccer player because boy does he ever like to kick now! Its such a cool an amazing thing to be able to feel him moving around in there all the time. There's really hasn't been too many more things going on this past week, just lots of the same. People are also predicting a fairly large sized baby, which I can't help but agree with!




No comments:

Post a Comment