Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September favorites!

Alright it's that time again, September favorites! I had my camera around this time so the pictures are better!






Rimmel Wake me up & Revlon Nearly naked foundation: These are my 2 go to foundations for everyday use, I can use them separately or sometimes will mix them together depending on what sort of finish I am going for. This is my second bottle of the Nearly Naked in less then a year ans for me that says a lot as I hardly ever actually finish a foundation.



Maybelline Dream Lumi touch concealer: I go through phases with this mainly because its not something I use all the time but it works wonders for brightening up the under eye area. I don't get much sleep these days so I reach for this product more often and love it, blends great too.


Hard Candy bronzer in Tiki: This is a bronzer but I personally use it as an all over the cheek highlighter for days where I want to skip the blush and just give my face more of a glow. In the summer when I have more of a tan I will just use it as a regular highlighter. It just you a nice warm golden look to your face and really helps brighten your whole face up.


Dior Shimmer powder in Rose Diamond: The picture doesn't do this product justice the is more of a color range from a highlight shade to a deeper pink/rose color. I find myself reaching for this product a lot lately, its a perfect one step product, it works are your blush and highlighter. I take my brush and swirl all the colors together usually to get a lovely pink/rose colors glow on the cheeks.



Wet N Wild eye shadow palette in Comfort Zone: This is a perfect no fuss palette for everyday use, has a lot of great variety and the colors are super pigmented and its really cheap, you can't go wrong!



Smiths Rosebud salve:
This is my favorite go to lip balm, I always make sure to use it at night before bed and it keeps your lips super moisturized!




Lastly a random favorite, Slatkin & Co candle in Leaves: This is my absolute favorite fall candle, it smells amazing! Its described as "rich blend of golden nectar, red apple and spiced berries". I love a lot of Slatkin & Co candles but I love when the weather starts to cool down and I can whip this one out, makes the house feel so cozy!

Thanks for reading, what were some of your favorites?




No comments:

Post a Comment