Thursday, December 19, 2013

Look at the Nursery!


Hey everyone, I thought for today I would post a few pictures of the baby's nursery. Its still a bit of a work in progress as I always seem to change little things around but it's basically set up the way it will stay. I took these pictures after our second baby shower and a few days before our third and final one. We we very fortunate and got a lot of great stuff from our family and friends, almost to the point where we got too much, the room is quite cluttered for the most part. Thankfully I got these pictures taken before it got extra cluttered. The room is on the smaller side unfortunately but these pictures make it look even smaller just because of how its layed out its really had to get decent pictures.


Here's a little before picture just to give you an idea what it looked like before we found out we were having a baby.


Here are a couple after shots:







We have his name put above his crib and also a train set of block letters spelling out his name on top of his dresser but I blocked them out of these pictures because we aren't announcing his name until after he is born, well with the exception of a few family members. Also were still looking for curtains that we like so these old not so pretty ones are just temporary. I didn't take a picture of the closet because thats where I'm keeping some extra clutter right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment