Thursday, October 23, 2014

Free Samples!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to make a quick post about this sample box I received the other day. It is from sample source,(www.samplesource.com)  I don't know all the exact details of the site I know they only send out one box per household per offer period but I'm unsure how many offer periods they hold per year, if anyone knows please let me know!


These are all the products I received :



I had tried about 80% of these products before I received this, but come on who doesn't love some free stuff.




I randomly broke the items into groups to take closer up pictures, there's no real order to them. Out of this group the Biore strips is the only thing I had previously tried and really like. I have tried other John Frieda products before but never shampoo or conditioner so I'm interested to see how I like them.




These are pretty simple standard products that everyone uses. I must say my husband was pretty excited that he got a new razor.





Lastly, the food group. I have had everything before except the Dark chocolate Acai blueberry things, which I must say were actually pretty tasty. 

I don't think everyone gets all the same stuff before you do answer questions before hand so its kind of to your taste, but I'm impressed and happy with what I got. It only took about 3 weeks to arrive from when I ordered it even though they tell you it will be 4-6 weeks so it was nice getting it early. It takes about 5 minutes to take the survey and fill out your info, so really thats nothing to get yourself some free stuff. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment