Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hello again!

Hey everyone! As I'm sure you've noticed I have been absent for quite some time now, and I admit it wasn't intentional. As you know I was due to have my baby in January and I did, Jaxon Ryan was born on January 11th 2014. Labour and delivery were extremely difficult and due to that I had a longer then expected recovery. It took quite sometime to really get into a routine and have a grasp on what I was doing so I knew I wouldn't be blogger for a little while but I had planned on returning by summer, and it is now nearing November, oops.

I have A LOT of ideas for upcoming blog posts and I now have some extra free time to actually get them done. I plan on spending more time re vamping the blog and I'm going to try and aim for 2 new posts per week. I've got some new skincare and make up products to talk about, obviously some baby related topics and just a few random ones. I'm hoping to get an additional post up later today/tomorrow morning at the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment