Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Chatelaine" Topbox!

Hey guys! Today's post is going to be an "unboxing" of sorts, I received this months Topbox last night and figured I would write a post about that today. This month was a special edition "Chatelaine" box. The actual tube its self was so pretty, I loved it.



These are the contents of the tube:




As you can see I received a Chatelaine magazine, Zyderma HS skin cleanser, Redken diamond oil shampoo and conditioner, Katy Perry's perfume "Killer Queen", Cover FX matte setting powder in light and Benefit the porefessional primer. 



Zyderma HS antimicrobial skin Cleanser: A skin stabilizing formula for blemished and sensitive skin that helps to promote the skin’s own natural healing process, regulate skin flora, reduce harmful bacteria and relieve dry skin

Redken Diamond oil Shampoo and Conditioner: 
Redken's Diamond Oil Shampoo/Conditioner is oil enriched care for dull/damaged hair. Rich, nourishing foam gently cleanses, helps strengthen strands to help prevent breakage, and provides durable shine that lasts until the next wash.

Katy Perry's perfume "Killer Queen" : 
Top notes include wild berries, dark plum and bergamot accords. The main note of the heart is velvety red flower (Celosia), but there are also Sambac jasmine and rainbow plumeria. The base contains cashmere, patchouli and liquid praline.

Cover FX matte setting powder: 
This loose setting powder is rich in healthy ingredients that soothe, minimize shine, and extend foundation wear to last all day

Benefit Porefessional primer: 
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and help makeup stay put with this priming phenomenon. The silky and lightweight formula can be worn under makeup to create a smoother-than-smooth canvas or used throughout the day to mattify shine and touch up problem areas. It’s so translucent, no one will know you’re wearing anything


The only product in this tube I had previously tried was Benefits porefessional, I have had a sample size tube of this before and I do really like the results, I usually only put a bit around my nose area and chin because thats where I have the most visible pores and it definitely helps to hide them. Since receiving this I have also worn the perfume twice and I must say I do really like this scent, something I would definitely consider purchasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment