Monday, September 23, 2013

*Maternity* shopping

Ever since I started showing the one thing I wasn't looking forward to doing was going maternity clothes shopping. We have very little selection here, basically to get anything that looks half decently nice it's going to cost you an arm and a leg. To this day I only own 2 items that are actually maternity, one shirt and one pair of jeans. My every day attire is usually some yoga pants and a shirt, its comfy and most importantly affordable. All my pants from before, that aren't jeans, still fit so I've just had to get some new shirt. I usually wear a medium or sometimes large in shirt just depending on the material so now I'm just buying larges or extra larges and its been working just fine.

I'm currently on the hunt for a nice sweater and jacket for fall and winter and am having no luck finding anything I like that is at least some what affordable. Today I stopped in at Old Navy to have another peek around and while I didn't find what I was looking for I did grab a couple more shirts that I liked and I think they were all on sale which was a nice bonus too!








I got all 4 of these for a little under $40 Canadian, so I think I did pretty well today! I\m excited to have a bit more variety now with my everyday shirts.  If you guys have any favorite places for maternity shopping please let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment