Thursday, September 5, 2013

Throw back Thursday


Today I wanted to squeeze in a little blog post so I figured I would do a quick little throw back Thursday. These are posts you mainly see on instagram and I love posting them and looking at other peoples.


This picture was taken in November 2009, it was only a month after Ryan and I became an official couple, we were going out to a dinner with some friends to celebrate my 20th birthday. I love looking back to this picture and remember what it was like to be newly in love, yes we had said I love you to each other by this point, it was just such a happy and wonderful feeling. It;s funny to look back to almost 4 years ago and see how much we've changed and how much our relationship has grown. 

A side note to this picture as well is this is basically my goal weight for after I have the baby. I was nearly back to it before I found out I was pregnant and am now obviously far away from it haha. This is pretty close to my lowest weight I ever was and would love to be back in that range by this time next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment